How Does ORALMEDIC Work?
How does ORALMEDIC actually work?
ORALMEDIC contains a patented formulation derived from HYBENX™ technology. HYBENX formulations are selective in removing damaged oral mucosal tissues from the ulcer site after application. ORALMEDIC works by seeks out and attacks dead or damaged tissue. It then reacts within seconds with the damaged tissue to create a seal or barrier over the site, thus facilitating the healing process and preventing further infection.
Why is ORALMEDIC so effective?
Conventional treatments (e.g. gels and creams) are applied on top of the affected area and take a long time to penetrate the damaged tissue before reaching the infected site. ORALMEDIC extracts water from damaged tissues and creates a seal. This protects the site, preventing contamination and aids the healing process.
- Damaged tissue is located within the ulcer covering the site of the infection.
- ORALMEDIC seeks out and selectively removes damaged tissue.
- ORALMEDIC rapidly extracts water from the site.
- The unique combination of ingredients in ORALMEDIC react with the damaged tissue causing it to coagulate.
- This creates a seal over the ulcer which:
- Prevents contamination and aids the healing process.
- Provides pain relief as nerve endings are covered.